Friday, November 21, 2008

Welcome to SlackerMom!

Welcome to SlackerMom, the best destination for fun and games. I'm a lawyer (yes, seriously) but I know how to have fun. Well, I amuse myself anyway. With this blog, I'd like to introduce you to things I think are fun, cool or just plain interesting. It doesn't matter what it is - old or new, high fashion or trailer trash, endorsed by celebrities or recommended by my husband's barber*, thought-provoking or cotton candy for the mind, if I think it's neat, I'll let you know. I'll probably also talk about stuff that I don't like so that you can learn from my mistakes. Where it makes sense, I'll post links to stuff that I talk about. And hopefully you'll buy stuff from those links so SlackerMom has a little ching to finance her fun.

We'll have special days like Favorite Game Friday when I tell you about games I like playing. We'll also have Self-Help Mondays where I'll review self-help books and websites (SlackerMom loves self-help books even though she never follows any of their advice). If you have ideas about things you'd like to see me include, shoot me a note at slackermomspeaks at gmail dot com. Someday if I'm actually making money from this blog (which is up to you really - see above), I might give a prize to the person who recommends the most fun thing in a month.

So, read on and prepare to slack off!



*Ok, he doesn't actually have a barber because he shaves his head but I thought it sounded good.

No comments: